The key is to track down a decent length in the middle excessively short and excessively long. Your own inclination and style additionally assume a major part in what length you pick. The most common bracelet size is 8 inch, but it is adviced to measure your own wrist and choose a size.
- Most common: For men: 8 inches (20.3 cm) For women: 7 inches (17.8 cm)
- Average: 6.5 inches - 8.5 inches (16.5 - 21.6 cm)
- Size range: 5 inches - 10 inches (12.7 - 25.4 cm) (Most common)
Ankle bracelet sizes
- Most common: 9 inches (22.0 cm)
- Average 8 inches - 11 inches (20.3 - 28.0 cm)
- Size range: 6.5 inches - 11 inches (16.5 - 28.0 cm) (Most common)
Tips for measuring bracelet size
- Wrap an adaptable measuring tape cozily (however not firmly) around the piece of the wrist where you mean to wear the bracelet. Record the inches or cm you've recently estimated.
- Add 1 inch (2.5 cm) to think of the all out length of your wristband, from one finish to another, including the fasten. In case you'll utilize little dots or segments, you're done – that is your bracelet size!
- Order or make your bracelet in your own size!